Alaska Commission on Aging Public Teleconference Meeting
Venue or organization:
Alaska Commission on Aging Invites you to join us on December 9th from 1:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. in person or you can call in at 1-800-315-6338, enter code 53250#.
ACoA’s December meeting will be accessible by videoconference and teleconference to public members.
The videoconference sites are identified below:
• Anchorage - Senior & Disabilities Services, 550 West 8th Ave. Room 323
• Juneau - Senior and Disabilities Services, 240 Main Street, 6th Floor Conference Room
• Palmer - MatSu Senior Services, 1132 South Chugach Street
Group teleconference sites are also available at:
• Fairbanks, North Star Council on Aging Senior Center, 1424 Moore Street
• Ketchikan, Pioneer Home, 141 Bryant Street
• Kodiak, Senior Citizens of Kodiak Center, 302 Erskine Ave.
• Soldotna Senior Center, 197 West Park Ave.
PUBLIC COMMENT - 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Please call 1-800-315-6338, enter code 53250# or provide comment at one of the sites listed.
If you have any questions, please call Sherice Cole with the Alaska Commission on Aging at (907)465-3250.